Become a member
Who can become a member of KB First open voluntary pension fund – Skopje?
– All persons aged 15 to 70 who have not achieved their right to a pension under the Law on Pension and Disability Insurance, nor are users thereof, i.e. persons who do not withdraw funds according to the Law on Mandatory Fully Funded Pension Insurance and do not generate retirement benefits in accordance with the Law on Voluntary Fully Funded Pension Insurance.
– Employment shall not be a prerequisite for membership, so therefore, members can also be persons who are unemployed, work on projects or in foreign missions, long-term unemployed, people who have no income on any basis, people for whom additional pension contribution shall be paid such as spouses, family members, etc.
– Employees who are willing and able to save additionally for retirement through their own voluntary contribution payments, contribution payments by a third party or contribution paid by the employer for membership gained through an occupational pension scheme.
*Any person receivinga pension in accordance with the Law on Pension and Disability Insurance, withdrawing funds in accordance with the Law on Mandatory Fully Funded Pension Insurance or exercising retirement benefits in accordance with the Law on Voluntary Fully Funded Pension Insurance may not be a member.
How to become a member of KB First open voluntary pension fund?
– Sign a Membership Agreement with an authorized agent of the Company, and with your first voluntary contribution payment you shall gain a membership status;
– Sign a Membership Agreement with an authorized agent of the Company and any other person who will finance your voluntary individual account, and with the first payment, you shall gain a membership status;
– Sign a Consent Statement in an occupational pension scheme organized and funded by your employer and with the first voluntary contribution payment to your professional account, you shall gain a membership status;
Note: The organization of an occupational pension scheme by your employer and your involvement in it shall be a decision of your employer.
How to sign a membership agreement?
– Come to the KB First Pension Company AD Skopje’s premises or visit any of our outlets;
– Call 02/32 43 772 or 02/32 43 777and our authorized agent will visit you at a time and place that you find most convenient;
– Complete an online application and within the shortest possible period, you will be contacted by a person of KB First Pension Company.
How to make payments of voluntary pension contributions?
– By direct bank payment from your transaction account;
– By payment from a transaction bank account of a third party – payer, in the event that such third party makes the voluntary pension contribution payment to your voluntary individual account*;
*A payer may not be a person who receives a pension in accordance with the Law on Pension and Disability Insurance, and withdraws funds in accordance with the Law on Mandatory Fully Funded Pension Insurance or has pension benefits in accordance with the Law on Voluntary Fully Funded Pension Insurance.
– By a standing bank order;
– Via e-banking of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje or any other bank;
Regarding occupational pension schemes, payment shall be made by the employer from employer’s transaction bank account.
Security of assets of members of KB First Open Voluntary Pension Fund – Skopje operated by KB First Pension Company, as part of the reformed pension system is guaranteed in a number of aspects:
- The expertise, experience, size and reputation of the founders of KB First Pension Company managing your money, give you additional security and safety in terms of its successful operation in the management of funds.
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopjewith its long-term successful operations and leading position in the banking system of the Republic of North Macedonia, is confirmed by multiple international awards from financial institutions and magazines.
Prva pokojninska druzba d.d. Ljubljana, on 6 November 2007 reorganized into Skupina Prva zavarovalniski holding d.d. Ljubljana**, has a multi-year direct experience in pension insurance and is expanding its operations in both the mandatory and voluntary pension insurance in the countries of Southeast Europe.
- Professional management of your funds, for their safety and yield-making. Your money is managed by a highly professional, skilled and experienced team, putting your assets in safe financial instruments in accordance with legal regulations, thus enabling security and yield on the funds invested.
- Investing your funds in accordance with strict regulations in order to maximize the return for members and retired members, and through diversification and financial analysis to minimize the risk of losses. Assets of KB First Open Voluntary Pension Fund – Skopje are invested under the continuous supervision of the Agency for Supervision of Fully Funded Pension Insurance – MAPAS, while the Custodian Bank keeps them separate from the assets of the Company.
- Assets of KB First Open Voluntary Pension Fund – Skopje, under the law, may not be used in a settlement or bankruptcy procedure of the Company, may not be pledged, assigned or transferred to the benefit of third parties, except in cases as specifically defined by law.
- Agency for Supervision of Fully Funded Pension Insurance – MAPAS was established for the purpose of supervising the operations of both Companies managing Pension Funds and Pension Funds, with the aim to protect the interests of their members. Also, MAPAS supervises the work of Custodian Banks and foreign managers, and monitors their financial statements in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Agency for Supervision of Fully Funded Pension Insurance is a legal entity and reports to the Government for its work.
Transition from another voluntary pension fund
Any person wanting to transit from another Voluntary Pension Fund into the Voluntary Pension Fund managed by KB First Pension Company AD Skopje shall sign a Transition Agreement with a Company’s licensed agent and a Statement of Consent related to the transfer from one to another Voluntary Pension Fund. Also, a transfer fee shall be paid (if the insured person is supposed to pay such fee in accordance with Article 117, paragraph 1, item (v) of the Law on Mandatory Fully Funded Pension Insurance).
Precise information on the requirement for payment of the transfer fee, its amount and manner of payment shall be obtained from the Pension Company managing the existing Mandatory Pension Fund that the insured person wants to change.